Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2017 2:36 am  #1

New Password to an existent Flag Counter.

Hey!! I'm trying to login into the Flags Counter Management section Id: m7Mz in order to change my counter's settings, but it says the email is not the one I signed up for. The email adrdress was used to sign up the first time to create it no longer exists, making it impossible to obtain a new password. I don't know how to create a new Flag Counter using my existing visitors information, so I'm going to lose all the many flags I've collected in case I make a new account. Please I request the Department of Flag Counter Support for a new random password, so that I can manage my flags counter.

http://s04.flagcounter.com/more/m7Mz/
Above my Flag Counter.

Mvh PT2AL.

February 18, 2017 3:18 am  #2

Re: New Password to an existent Flag Counter.

Hi p2al,

We do require that you have access to the current password or the email address associated with the account. If you just need to make changes to the appearance of your counter, you might try our manual code modifications in our FAQ http://flagcounter.com/faq.html#modifying

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

February 18, 2017 8:54 am  #3

Hi Jeremy!
No, it's not what you're saying! You read my message but you did not understand correctly what I mean. My case is the same as that of colleague Phil Jayhan, who sent the message below:

"Index »Help and Support Forum» Trying to log in. Says email does not match. Need help!
I am typing to log into my account and it says the email is not the one I signed up for. I just spent 30 bucks to go premium and used that account of it, so I do not understand the issue. I do not know what email was used to sign up the first time. Can you please assist me and either tell me what email is or change it to the email I sent Money with? I need to log in to make changes.

Http://s09.flagcounter.com/more/Bba
Thats my flag code above.

Thank you,
Phil Jayhan
Last edited by Phil Jayhan (April 23, 2014 7:30 p.m.)"

My case is just the same as that of colleague Phil Jayhan. The email used for the first sign-up on the Flag Counter which I try to retrieve is an old email that I do not remember and which was probably turned off by me a long time ago.
And NO, I don't want to make changes just to the look of my Flag Counter manually, and also I do not have the knowledge necessary to make such modifications. I take a very high risk of losing everything if I do something wrong.
Repeating: If I try to open a new account with a new email, but i see that I will lose all the records of the flags of several countries that had visited my profile in QRZ.com
I need your help to solve this problem and not be harmed because only you an Administrator and Flag Counter Developer can fix it! I urge you to give me another random password, as you did for the colleague Phil, so that I can continue using my old Id: m7Mz.
​<http://s04.flagcounter.com/more/m7Mz/>
I look forward to your providences. Mvh PT2AL.

Last edited by pt2al (February 18, 2017 8:57 am)

February 18, 2017 5:08 pm  #4

Hi p22al,

We do offer to manually register a Flag Counter Pro user's counter as a courtesy service. In this case we match up our data with the payment information we have received. This appears to be what occurred in the conversation that you have quoted.  I do not see that you have chosen to upgrade your counter.

There is no risk of losing your counter data by making manual code modifications. As long as you have a copy of your original code you can always revert back to it.

Our goal is to protect the security our our customers' accounts. When the only elements we have to identify a customer is their email address and a password, we do require one of them to be presented to access the account.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter