Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2015 11:24 pm  #91

Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

MClasper wrote:

Global warming is a serious problem. 
Furthermore, it is in our best interest to at least assume that it is real, because if it is and nothing is done about it, the effects will be devastating. Many coastal cities flooded, famines, droughts, flood, extreme wether, etc.

Really?Global freezing: A ‘mini ice age’ could be on the way by 2030, scientists say
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/global-freezing-a-mini-ice-age-is-on-the-way-by-2030-scientists-say-2015-07-13?dist=afterbell

July 22, 2015 4:28 pm  #92

Mark K wrote:

MClasper wrote:

Global warming is a serious problem. 
Furthermore, it is in our best interest to at least assume that it is real, because if it is and nothing is done about it, the effects will be devastating. Many coastal cities flooded, famines, droughts, flood, extreme wether, etc.

Really?Global freezing: A ‘mini ice age’ could be on the way by 2030, scientists say
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/global-freezing-a-mini-ice-age-is-on-the-way-by-2030-scientists-say-2015-07-13?dist=afterbell

The reasearch of Professor Valentina Zharkova merely predicts the drop in solar activity. Her research does not suggest anywhere that there will be a "mini-ice age", nor does it offer any comparision to temperatures during the late 17th century. This speculation first appeared in media reports of her work.

July 23, 2015 1:06 am  #93

Climate change is cyclic. In the 1940’s predictions were we would melt within a decade. In the early 70’s we would become frozen statues in a decade.  The fact, ice depth is increasing. 

In my country we have many opportunist.  One of those opportunist is Al Gore former VP of my country.  Mr. Gore has profited millions of dollars promoting a natural phenomenal.  Many of us affectionally refer to the myth as Gore Bull warming.

My point, if you want to pigeon hole you win but if want to look at history, climate change and global warming is cyclic.  I would object to my country spending a penny on the myth but if the world wants to spend millions or billions, go for it.  The world needs jobs even if it is under false assumptions.

Last edited by Mark K (July 23, 2015 1:09 am)

July 24, 2015 4:34 pm  #94

this was abit funny post idk who the hell give a dam but not need to so much drama on this...

July 30, 2015 8:03 pm  #95

Whether you believe in Climate change it not, surely we can all agree that pollution is bad mmmkay, and why not take steps to reduce it?

Always looking for new flags! Visit my site! https://ecoenergyservices.wordpress.com/

October 23, 2015 11:36 pm  #96

I VISITED YOUR SITE.  DID YOU KNOW THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS SPENDING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO DUMP OUT CHEMTRAILS BY JET AIRPLANES?  IT IS A SHAME.
oscard

February 22, 2016 1:48 am  #97

By the time all those that deny it even exists; it'll be too late (That is if we've not already destroyed too much) 

http://www.qrz.com/db/KD8JMQ

January 11, 2017 2:41 am  #98

ahmad wrote:

Mostly consisting of water vapor, the atmosphere is a natural layer blanketing the earth and creating what is known as the Greenhouse Effect Normally protecting the planet from temperature extremes, when heat-trapping gasses accumulate in the atmosphere this creates an unnatural “expansion” of the greenhouse effect. The result is global warming. 

LOL Mt. Shasta, California got 189 inches of snow in two days, Mammoth Mt. California got 20 feet of snow in three days.  Global warming sure is cold.

May 16, 2017 6:16 pm  #99

I think global warming is an issue but you have many fanatics on this issue

June 22, 2017 9:41 pm  #100

fight against global warming...

Board footera

Flag Counter