Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2016 8:49 pm  #1

Around 250 Visits And Only 15 Flags

Hello,
Il need your help. I don't understand why I get only 15 or 20 flags/day when 200 or 300 visitors are counted on our site every day.
I don't know how to do. Maybe,you could visit my site and explain this ?
http://lesoiseauxdufaucigny.centerblog.net/
Thanks a lot !

October 30, 2016 7:03 am  #2

Re: Around 250 Visits And Only 15 Flags

Hello, Stone,
It's done. A french flag now on your site !
Thanks !

October 30, 2016 8:38 am  #3

visited from Barcelona

October 30, 2016 4:08 pm  #4

The visitors may visit your site several times per day. Their visit will be counted once in that case.
I addition, visits of your sub pages will be counter as page views and not as new visits. You will see a difference between the visits and the site views in any case.

Your request of visits should be placed at the appropriate forum section.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

October 30, 2016 6:43 pm  #5

Hello JOSEANTONIO,
Thanks for the visit. A french flag now on your site (impressive!)

October 30, 2016 6:51 pm  #6

Hi Jens,
Thank you for your message.
Today, 215 visits only 21 flags...I note 14099 pageviews (yesterday at 11.13 pm) and 14172 (today 7.48pm), So 73 pageviews with Flay Counter. And my site shows 445 pagviews today for 215 visits (with Centerblog).
It is not so easy to understand...

October 30, 2016 7:12 pm  #7

Several reasons:
The visitors did not load the flag counter image completely. Do you have it on each of your sob page?

Comparing two different analytic tools is not an option. They might use different methods to count the visits.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

October 30, 2016 8:23 pm  #8

Thank you Jens for your answer.
I'm not so fluent in English and I don't know what do you mean by SOB PAGE...FLAG COUNTER is only on the first page. I don't know how to install it on each subject.
And how to know if FC is correctly downloaded ? You can check it ?

October 31, 2016 11:55 am  #9

First of all, your counter has been correctly downloaded and the counter image is correct.

You have the counter on your start page http://lesoiseauxdufaucigny.centerblog.net/ and the counter will count each visit of this site.
I checked a couple of your sub pages; e.g.  http://lesoiseauxdufaucigny.centerblog.net/rub-exotiques-serins-.html and the counter is not present on your sub pages.

The best would be if you place your counter on the right column between the advertisement and the "themes" widgets. That would load the counter on each of your sub pages.
If a visitor visits only one of your sub pages the visits would be counted as well. That would provide you a more accurate overview of the visitors.

November 1, 2016 3:44 pm  #10

Hello Jens
I'm reassured...But I can't install FLAG COUNTER on the right. I just can download a picture (already registered ) from my PC..And I don't know how to install FC by this way. It seems that Centerblog's users put FC on their start page. Sorry. We try... Very appreciate.
Have a nice day !

Board footera

Flag Counter