Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2016 2:40 pm  #1

FC shows only 2 countries on Interpals.

hello, help me please!

I have been using FC for a couple of years, but I HAD to reset it and start counting my visitors from the very beginning since it has not been working properly anymore. it doesn't count and add flags! maybe I do something wrong or don't see something important in my code, but now it shows only two countries (RU and DE) even though my page statistics on Interpals says that much more people have visited my page from different countries since I did a reset. the "pageviews" number changes, but there are no new flags added to FC. what should I do to make it work fine again?

and damn, it does not let me add links to this message since it is my fisrt post!

best wishes,
Sania.

October 16, 2016 4:38 pm  #2

Re: FC shows only 2 countries on Interpals.

Hi,
Had the same problem but nothing to do on Interpals
read this...
http://flagcounter.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22888
The images are loaded from Germany so you wil only get german counts.

October 16, 2016 5:02 pm  #3

oh.  so sorry to read this.. but what happened? it worked just fine a couple of months ago!

October 17, 2016 2:57 am  #4

Hi sania5176,

What is the address of your site? Your provider might have implemented a proxy system where they are loading external images through a proxy. If that's the case, we can only count who who loads the image from our server, and if that is another server, it will be the location of that server.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

October 17, 2016 7:47 am  #5

October 17, 2016 7:51 am  #6

I have recreated a new FC again (probably I should not have done that just to show you the old one) but the problem is the same. it does not count new visitors anyway.

October 19, 2016 5:22 pm  #7

Unfortunately all flagcounters on that site count every visit as coming from Germany, regardless the real country of the visitor...

Board footera

Flag Counter