Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2016 4:03 am  #1

Countries other than my own (Brazil) and USA not showing.

Before anything, i'd like to say that i've read the FAQ and i'm aware it has a section that adresses problems similar to mine. The thing is, i've asked for multiple friends of mine (specifically from Argentina) to visit my profile that makes use of the flag counter ( https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4099861 ) AND scroll down until they see the flag counter! I don't know what i've done wrong and i believe the flag counter is a really good addition to my profile and would love to see it working properly. Also, the pageview count seems to be working fine. The thing is i have almost 200 page views and only 11 flag "numbers" if you get what i mean which is quite odd. Thanks in advance for the help.

September 20, 2016 4:41 am  #2

Re: Countries other than my own (Brazil) and USA not showing.

I visited your profile and I couldn't find the flagcounter image.
It is also not available at the html code of your profile. No surprise that nobody could see is.

Apart from the fact mentioned above, your service provide might use a proxy and that prevent the visit from some States/regions.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 20, 2016 10:48 pm  #3

The flag counter image is at the bottom of the "user page", that is, the place with quotes and pictures. I'd like to state that multiple people have confirmed they have seen the image, however, it only seems to count visits from the US and Brazil. Also, i don't understand what you mean by having the the flag counter at the HTML, as i believe that is not possible.

September 21, 2016 7:16 am  #4

Hi,
The counter appears in the part where there a scroll down with some cat images and stuff...

Welll,it seems to me that in Osu it's the same problem as interpals,images loaded from a proxy.
Nothing to be done from flagcounters part,i think.
regards

September 21, 2016 11:25 pm  #5

With the link you provided I spent about 3 minutes looking for your FC and never found it.  You might want to put it on your home page.

Board footera

Flag Counter