Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2016 9:17 am  #1

Has anyone ever heard of Barbados?

Hi, my name is David. I'm not new to Flag Counter, but I am new to actually being a registered user of the platform. I do like it here so far. My topic today is simple. "Has anyone ever heard of Barbados?" I decided to go with this as I often get many people asking me is Barbados in the USA? And I have to keep repeating "No" what makes you think that?
Barbados is a very small island in the Caribbean some 21 miles long and 14 miles wide. We have a population of about 285,000 people. Once under British rule, Barbados got its Independence in 1966. We celebrate our fiftieth anniversary this year in November.
The island is known for its friendly people and gorgeous beaches. Ideally, we are a tourist destination. Sugar Cane used to be the island's main income earner, but Tourism is now tops. 
Maybe one day you might be inspired to visit my beautiful country. Thanks for taking the time to read my post here.
Currently, we do not have flags for every individual parish of Barbados.  We only have one flag. I will visit all the pages of my visitors. Thanks in advance. Here is my page- http://davidstaffordjones.weebly.com 

Last edited by davejones53 (October 1, 2016 10:25 am)

I want to be the type of leader that inspires others so that one day someone will come up to me and say, "Because of who you are and what you represent, I did not give up."

September 15, 2016 9:38 am  #2

Re: Has anyone ever heard of Barbados?

visited from Germany. I am missing 8 regions of Barbados....

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE:  http://www.dh0iav.de  Greetings from the Müritz, the largest inland lake in Germany !  OM Hans, (DH0IAV)
248 countries, .2213 flags collected

September 15, 2016 6:26 pm  #3

visited from Spain

September 15, 2016 6:43 pm  #4

Greetings from Germany

September 15, 2016 7:16 pm  #5

Greetings from the UK

September 15, 2016 7:39 pm  #6