Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2016 1:00 pm  #1

Help

When I click on my flag counter, this appears, not sure what I should do. Important Message From BitlyIf you don’t own the domain flgc.info, please continue to your content below: link you own the domain flgc.info please be aware that your DNS configuration is incorrect.In order for your links to work error-free, please update your DNS configuration for the domain flgc.info as soon as possible. To learn about how to update DNS for flgc.info visit link

September 8, 2016 1:54 pm  #2

Re: Help

I'll draw the admin's attention to this post.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 9, 2016 2:48 am  #3

Hi vel,

What is the address of your counter?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 9, 2016 7:08 am  #4

Can't post link until I have 2 postings

September 9, 2016 7:09 am  #5

http://s10.flagcounter.com/more/TdCl/

It doesn't show when you click from here on the above link, it shows on my site.
This is what I see, how do I get rid of it, or what do I do.
Important Message From Bitly If you don’t own the domain flgc.info, please continue to your content below:http://flgc.info/MB61uwIf you own the domain flgc.info please be aware that your DNS configuration is incorrect.In order for your links to work error-free, please update your DNS configuration for the domain flgc.info as soon as possible. To learn about how to update DNS for flgc.info visit bitly.com/change-dns-settings

Last edited by vel (September 9, 2016 7:15 am)

September 10, 2016 2:56 pm  #6

I have solved it, reset my counter. Thanks

Board footera

Flag Counter