Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2016 1:13 am  #1

CO increasing non stop.

Hello,

Since some hours my FC does not increase the Colombian flag. Each five minutes aprox. it hits another CO flag. 

I am in Bogotá. Sometimes I share my link (pictures) in facebook. I know each sharing hits a new flag from US a BOT, but this time it is uncontrolable, mad.

It is the first time since I discovered FC in 2008. 

Maybe i have to put a new FC to avoid an 89% of Colombian flags. I love my flag, but I prefere to be objective.

Sorry for my poor English.

Giancarlo /jacoibo5731

I LOVE FC.

hors service pour le moment 
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio 
no working 

July 6, 2016 7:24 pm  #2

Re: CO increasing non stop.

Well, we have had that issue with automatic crawlers. You may limit the crawler search by editing the robots.txt on your web space/server.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 7, 2016 2:03 am  #3

Thank you Jens. I think it was an attack. Now it is normal again the situation, Youl know that i love my FC's. since several years.

thank you for your help..

Juan Carlos.

Gracias Danke dank u merci Thank you grazie obrigado.

hors service pour le moment 
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio 
no working 

July 7, 2016 5:40 pm  #4

It was my pleasure

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter