Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2016 10:56 pm  #1

hello... My flagcounter doesnt work at interpals.com....

My flagcounter doesnt work at interpals.com....

June 19, 2016 3:59 pm  #2

Re: hello... My flagcounter doesnt work at interpals.com....

I also noticed an image issue on that site.  It's a policy that only the Interpals staff can solve.  The issue itself has nothing to do with Flagcounter itself, so the admins on this board cannot help you.

Is the FC displayed on your profile (FC allocating the wrong country/flag to your visitors) or do you only see codes (FC not counting at all)?  

If you have used BBcode it does count, but unfortunately all visitors are currently counted as coming from Germany (Bayern).  If you have put the html code on your profile, you can change it to BBcode so it starts counting again, though with wrong flag allocations.

We can only hope the Interpals crew solves this asap.

Last edited by Jd_Jd_Jd (June 19, 2016 4:05 pm)

June 20, 2016 10:10 am  #3

Is Interpals located in Germany? Maybe this issue is something like the US Facebook issue....

June 20, 2016 12:15 pm  #4

nikolaos p. wrote:

Is Interpals located in Germany? Maybe this issue is something like the US Facebook issue....

Don't know, but all visits are counted as from Germany.  It may indeed be similar to the US Facebook issue and the Hi5/Tagged image policy.

June 20, 2016 5:45 pm  #5

If you have Flag Counter Pro, can you try the SSL option? We have had several users of this site contact us reporting an issue.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

June 20, 2016 6:59 pm  #6

Jeremy wrote:

If you have Flag Counter Pro, can you try the SSL option? We have had several users of this site contact us reporting an issue.

Errrm... noob question alert!!  As a pro user I'm willing to test it for you, but then I need an explation on what kind of an animal SSL is and how to use it  (weblink is sufficient if available or PM if you wish).

June 21, 2016 3:37 am  #7

Use the regenerate HTML tool like normal, but check the "Use SSL" option next to the orange button.

SSL just means the image will load from an encrypted connection.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

June 21, 2016 3:10 pm  #8

Added the FC with SLL this time about 4h ago.
Okay... I've checked the visitors on Interpals for the past 4 hours, with SLL on FC... still all 4 visits (UAE, Belgium, Thailand and Russia) are counted as coming from Germany (Bayern).

June 21, 2016 8:57 pm  #9

That is unfortunate, thanks for trying.

Last edited by Jeremy (June 21, 2016 8:58 pm)

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter