Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2016 9:25 pm  #1

Details of page viewed not showing up with Flag Counter Pro

I am subscribed to Flag Counter Pro, but the details on which page on my website is being viewed is not showing up. All that it says now is Details Unknown. I have been subscribed since September and have had no problems before.

May 5, 2016 5:53 pm  #2

Re: Details of page viewed not showing up with Flag Counter Pro

Hi vsimon,

What is the address of your site so that we can take a look? There have been no changes on our end, but we have recently become aware of some sites that appear to be blocking the page's HTTP_REFERER, which is our only means of collecting the page viewed. In some cases, using the SSL version of our code has helped make your counter work again as it used to.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

May 5, 2016 6:45 pm  #3

Since I'm a newbie, it seems it won't let me put the link for my site until I do 2 postings, so this is my 2nd posting.  My site address will be in the next post.

May 5, 2016 6:46 pm  #4

Hi Jeremy-

My website is www.athrillaweek.com.  It is a wordpress.com blog. Thanks!

May 8, 2016 7:49 pm  #5

Hi vsimon,

It seems there may have been some changes on the end of Wordpress. You can try using the regenerate HTML tool in the Flag Counter Management section and check the "Use SSL" option and swap out your code. Other users have told us that this has worked for them.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter