Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2011 12:15 am  #11

Re: Transparent flagcounter

Pillandia wrote:

Not agreed with a transparent background. The flags themselves are already an amount of several colours. Imagine a transparent flagcounter on a website having a photo or a rainbow as background... terrible! 

This is my opinion on the issue too.

We do allow you to choose ANY color background for your Flag Counter, and I haven't yet seen an instance where this wasn't sufficient.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

February 13, 2011 6:10 pm  #12

Really unnecessary. If the background of the site is colourful, the flags would be hard to see. If the background of the site is just one colour, you still can change your FC background colour to whatever colour you want.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

February 13, 2011 6:13 pm  #13

Pillandia wrote:

Not agreed with a transparent background. The flags themselves are already an amount of several colours. Imagine a transparent flagcounter on a website having a photo or a rainbow as background... terrible! 

It is everyone's choice what background to use.
I for myself have a background where a transpaent flag-counter would be very nice and very useful.
So the suggestion of a transparent option is valid and worth to proof.

A nice sunday to all

April 12, 2016 5:16 pm  #14

Here's why you need to let us the option for transparent background.
h ttp://oi65.tinypic.com/102m810.jpg

remove space, anti spam ftw, wasn't it too obvious? gradients, shadows etc...

Personally I cannot use your flag counter like that, it destroys the design purpose of my website, as people said, your most logic option would to remove colors options entirely (except text colors).
the background will automatically blend to site's background, and if people want they can use CSS to add border.

Last edited by sahar (April 12, 2016 5:23 pm)

April 29, 2016 4:34 pm  #15

I think you should allow more customization in terms of appearance of flag counter, fonts, etc.

Aqib Nazir
http://aqibnazir.com/how-to-start-a-blog-wordpress/ - Beginners guide to starting a new blog

Board footera

Flag Counter