Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2015 8:02 pm  #11

Re: Creating a separate flag counter for state flags

I visited your site and both counters logged my visit correctly.  It looks like your first counter might be placed on other sites or pages that the other counter is not placed on. 

It is also not necessary to have two separate accounts.  You can easily show the US flags from your original counter on your site.  Just use the regenerate HTML function for your original counter and select the option to show US flags.  You can have multiple versions of the same counter on the same page without your visitors being duplicated.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

August 4, 2015 1:36 am  #12

Re: Creating a separate flag counter for state flags

Jeremy wrote:

I visited your site and both counters logged my visit correctly.  It looks like your first counter might be placed on other sites or pages that the other counter is not placed on. 

It is also not necessary to have two separate accounts.  You can easily show the US flags from your original counter on your site.  Just use the regenerate HTML function for your original counter and select the option to show US flags.  You can have multiple versions of the same counter on the same page without your visitors being duplicated.

Thanks Jeremy!  I didn't know I could use the original flag counter to make a US counter!  YAY! 

Board footera

Flag Counter