Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2015 11:40 am  #1

Massive increase in visitors.

On my flagcounter http://s05.flagcounter.com/more/aAc/ it has seen a massive increase visitors since the 6th of July. (over 1k everyday since the 13th) I only have the counter on my deviantart page and I can't understand how it's getting so many views since I've been gone the past month. Can anyone explain why this is happening?

July 25, 2015 1:42 pm  #2

Re: Massive increase in visitors.

Your counter might be placed on a different site.
Did you check the visitor log? Did you limit your counter appearence to your devian art profile?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 25, 2015 7:47 pm  #3

Jens wrote:

Your counter might be placed on a different site.
Did you check the visitor log? Did you limit your counter appearence to your devian art profile?

That is what I was thinking. A few hours after posting this the increased traffic has almost stopped as far as I can see. And, Yes. The flagcounter on my deviantart is only used on that page. I do have another one on my Lastfm that has not been affected. 

July 26, 2015 10:33 am  #4

okay,
important would be to employ the "Allowed site" function at the management section.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter