Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2015 12:43 pm  #1

Adding a Flagcounter on a Wordpress Website?

Hi, i am a newbie here, is there anyone who could help me out how to embed flagcounter on my Wordpress Website If anyone know regarding this then i would be highly appreciated for your help.

Regards & Thanks
Umar

July 18, 2015 6:25 pm  #2

Re: Adding a Flagcounter on a Wordpress Website?

you should refer to the wordpress FAQ and search how to add thrid party images. That would provide you the necessary information.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 19, 2015 12:24 am  #3

Yes i Contacted the Wordpress FAQs also but they couldnot help me out thats why i was being reffered here...

July 19, 2015 12:28 am  #4

This is my Website on which i want to use Flagcounter ( http://wrestling-ppv.com/ )  but unfortunately wordpress forums were ineligible to help me out so if u could see my website i am using SCHEMA theme. if it Might be some theme problem ? or may be the flagcounter code interrupting with my website theme?

July 19, 2015 12:34 am  #5

If its really can a theme problem then it will be difficult for me to Change website theme template and move towards some other. because someone told me about there might be some problem with the theme thats why flagcounter is not supporting but i dont exactly know whats the problem, So if u could best suggest me i would really appreciate . Waiting for your answer.

Thanks

July 19, 2015 1:13 pm  #6

It may have to do with the theme. However,
I checked your site and I couldn't find the flag counter code. It is impossible to provide assistance if the counter code is not been provided on your site.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 19, 2015 7:26 pm  #7

Hi umaritmtiaz11,

You might find this topic useful: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/adding-a-flag-counter?replies=7

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter