Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2015 7:52 pm  #1

My counter disappeared completely

I have a wordpress website and i used the free version of flcounter. this showed in the right sidebar at the bottom. now it has disappeared. i deactivated the plugin and reactivated it with no success. i deleted it from the wp widget sidebar menu and added again, no success. i gave it a title in the widget menu and now the title shows but nothing else.
 can you please help? thanks in advance!

July 3, 2015 8:22 pm  #2

Re: My counter disappeared completely

Hi radu,

We certainly didn't remove your counter, and we don't have any control over whether your code remains in place on your site.

I checked to see if you registered your counter, but I didn't see any counters registered to your forum email address.  If you might have used another email address, you can post it here and I will check that address as well.  You might try some of the other suggestions in our FAQ:

I lost my Flag Counter code! What do I do?

If you registered your counter, search your email for your counter's information. Otherwise, if you happen to know the address of your statistics page, please follow our Modifying Your Flag Counter instructions to regenerate your HTML code.

If you do not have your Flag Counter code or the address of your statistics page, try checking the Internet for cached versions of your site that may contain your counter. A good place to start is CachedPages.com.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

July 3, 2015 8:36 pm  #3

i have checked cached pages and there is some flcounter code present. i checked with my website operator and everything is fine with my server. btw: how can register my counter ? then maybe you could take a look...?

July 3, 2015 8:37 pm  #4

my website is: www.raduactive.com

July 3, 2015 8:51 pm  #5

i have now managed to make it visible by deleting the widget from the installation of the plugin and adding the generated code from your generator into my "add widget by text". but now it shows way too many entries as my website is pretty new.. can you help? i'll also search the forum..

July 4, 2015 1:29 pm  #6

radu wrote:

my website is: www.raduactive.com

produces a 404 page. Could you check if it is correct?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 4, 2015 3:53 pm  #7

oh sh**, sorry, it's www.radunaiu.com

July 4, 2015 5:44 pm  #8

It seems you have an old counter reanimated
I recommend to generate a new counter. I strongly recommend you to register the new counter. That would have at least two advantages: 1. You have access to the counter management section and among many other fnctions that will be enable you to prevent the counter backend from hackers etc.  2. It would be possiible to search for a counter assigned to the email address if your counter get accidently lost. (pls keep that email address in mind or better you should need the same email address which was used to register for this forum).

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 5, 2015 8:08 am  #9

Oh, ok. But how can I register the counter to my email?

July 5, 2015 8:15 am  #10

ok, i registered it.

Board footera

Flag Counter