Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2015 1:16 am  #1

Registration

If you didn't registrate your counter when you started, can you register it later? Or not?

May 25, 2015 9:32 am  #2

Re: Registration

Only when you get Flag Counter Pro

May 25, 2015 10:52 am  #3

Of course you can register it later
I did it the same way...

May 25, 2015 12:54 pm  #4

Could you tell me how to?

May 25, 2015 1:08 pm  #5

Honestly, it is not possible for no pro users. Boardhost can only offer the registration for pro account owners.

berni, btw has pro account and presumably, the registration was possible based on that circumstance.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 25, 2015 2:12 pm  #6

Aww. Does registration make it better? And if it is, should I start over with a registrated counter?

Last edited by Sapro (May 25, 2015 2:23 pm)

May 25, 2015 2:52 pm  #7

1. It would reduce problems if you lost your counter (due to whatever reason). We can search for counters assigned to a particular email address.

2. You would be able to make some settings, such as
Regenerate Flag Counter
Privacy Mode
Repeat Visitor Preference
Ignore This Browser
Number Format Preference
Reset Flag Counter

So, I would recommend to create a new counter.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 25, 2015 2:53 pm  #8

I think you don't have access to the management section with unregistered counter, am I right? That's probably the biggest plus of a registered one.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

May 25, 2015 3:08 pm  #9

Thanks! I registered my new counter.
You may close this topic if you want.

May 25, 2015 4:57 pm  #10

okay,
one from Germany for your new counter.

Board footera

Flag Counter