Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2015 7:03 am  #1

create for iphone

Hi,
I create my website for Iphone, but the counter is too big (vertical) is there a way to have it smaller?
thanks

mbk28

April 23, 2015 9:44 am  #2

Re: create for iphone

How many rows do you have?
My counter works with 251 flags on 5 columns perfectly on my iPhone.

Could you provide your URL? I can try it on my iPhone to provide proportionate feedback.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 23, 2015 9:49 am  #3

it's not yet on the web, I begin to update my website to device, but for the moment counter too large in vertical mode

mbk28

April 23, 2015 10:48 am  #4

The flag counter is an image. You should be able to zoom it. If is is too large in vertival mode you should simply scroll.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 23, 2015 12:47 pm  #5

Hi, thanks for your help, but as Iwant to use it in Adobe Muse, I found how to make it

mbk28

April 23, 2015 4:39 pm  #6

You might try reducing your maxflags value.  The counter will only be as long as the number of flags you permit to be shown on it.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter