Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2009 1:01 am  #1

U.S. State Flag Counter

There is no longer an option for a U.S. State Flag Counter on our site.

We do still offer these counters by request, and due to a large amount of interest on this forum, I will post instructions here for anyone interested.

Before proceeding, please understand that at this time, further development on the State Flag Counter has been discontinued.  This means that there will be no new features added to the State Flag Counter.  It does not mean that your counter will stop working.

To generate a new State Flag Counter, click here.  It will say that the code is for an existing counter, but it will be a brand new one.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

March 26, 2010 3:11 pm  #2

Re: U.S. State Flag Counter

Jeremy

Thank you so much for the help and the link. As soon as I posted my post, I googled state flag counters and found out that is no longer available and could not obatain one! Also looking back through the posts other members were asking for a state flag counter as well. Hence my second post. It's up and running now!

THANK YOU

FLAGGY 

Please visit back every flag counts.......... THANK YOU...........JUST ONE CLICK AWAY

www.brightandbeautiful.artfire.com   www.youtube.com/bandbsg  www.brightandbeautifulpixels.artfire.com

Board footera

Flag Counter