Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2015 1:54 am  #1

visitor count not showing

Hello,
I was working on my website and noticed that I was the only one reflecting on the visitor counter.  I also noticed that a friend of mine uploaded post earlier, however his count is not showing up at all.  

Can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you!

Judy

April 13, 2015 3:19 am  #2

Re: visitor count not showing

Hi jude.velez,

Can you post the address of your site?  Please ensure you have added your code to all pages of your site, and that you don't have to be logged in to see your counter.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 13, 2015 6:22 am  #3

Thank you for responding promptly.. I appreciate it... Here is the address: theolivebranch.forumieren.com

Also, I believe I have to renew my subscription soon.  I am not sure if it is this month or next.  Can you let me know please?

Thank you for your time,
Judy

April 13, 2015 6:31 pm  #4

Unfortunately I'm not able to find a Flag Counter on that page.  If you have to be logged in to see it, that is likely your problem.  I can check on your subscription once I'm able to locate your counter.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 13, 2015 7:32 pm  #5

Thank you Jeremy for your prompt handling!  It's really appreciated!  Can you please check again?  It's there, so I don't know what is going on... Have a good day!  And thanks again

April 13, 2015 7:53 pm  #6

I do see the counter now and it is working correctly.  I have also registered your Pro counter to your forum email address since it was not registered previously.  Please check your hotmail address for your password to access the Flag Counter Management section.  Your subscription renews on May 4.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter