Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2015 6:38 pm  #1

Individual Country Stats All Show Zero

Good afternoon. I recently upgraded to the Pro version and decided to add the stats images for the individual countries. However, all of those images (except for the U.S. and Canada) show zero visitors and no regional flags. Yet, the global counter clearly shows there have been visitors from those countries. 

Is this just a matter of waiting for something to refresh somewhere? I know the code has been applied properly because I've watched the total visitors number increase. So, am I missing something? Or, do the individual country stats start from zero from the time I signed up for the Pro plan? 

I'm trying to figure out why the global info isn't matching up with the individual country & region info. 

Here's the site: http://www.gambonearticles.com/p/statistics.html

Your visits would be appreciated! 
Twisted Nonsense Investments

March 19, 2015 6:52 pm  #2

Re: Individual Country Stats All Show Zero

Hi TwistedNonsense,

Everything looks good on your site.  We don't keep track of regions until once you upgrade, so you will see those counters populate once you start seeing some additional visitors from those countries.  US and Canada regions are already given away to everyone, so that's why those counters are already populated.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

March 19, 2015 7:00 pm  #3

Thanks for the info Jeremy. 
I was hoping that the visitor counts and region info were stored somewhere, and would be "unlocked" with the Pro upgrade. So basically, everyone who upgrades to Pro will have this discrepancy for every country except the U.S. and Canada. 

Your visits would be appreciated! 
Twisted Nonsense Investments

March 19, 2015 7:05 pm  #4

Yep. But now that you've upgraded you'll have the pleasure and fun of getting new regions. If they were stored, they would simply appear, which would be boring

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

March 19, 2015 7:33 pm  #5

TwistedNonsense wrote:

Thanks for the info Jeremy. 
I was hoping that the visitor counts and region info were stored somewhere, and would be "unlocked" with the Pro upgrade. So basically, everyone who upgrades to Pro will have this discrepancy for every country except the U.S. and Canada. 

Unfortunately, it would place quite a load on our servers and increase our storage needs substantially to collect and process all of that information, as we have a very large number of free users.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter