Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2015 7:02 am  #1

Where is the ignore this browser link?

Hi guys,

I have had my flag counter for a while (not registered) and my visits keep getting counted, which obviously I don't like. I have read other threads here where people had the same problem, and they seemingly were able to fix it with the standard procedures.
However, I have never been able to see/find the link at the bottom of the page that says "ignore this browser"... Is there something I am not getting or am I on the wrong page? I mean, I am looking on the first page that comes up when clicking the flag counter on my website, but there is no such link and I have never seen it since I started looking a good while back (I use firefox and mac, if this is of any relevance).
Unfortunately I can't register my counter now, but if possible I don't want to delete it and start a new one either.

How can I stop my visits from being counted?

Thanks a lot!

March 2, 2015 7:34 am  #2

Re: Where is the ignore this browser link?

The "ignore this browser" link is only available at the Flag Counter Management.
A subsequent registration of your counter would only be possible if you a) operate a pro account or b) upgrade to a pro account.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 2, 2015 5:26 pm  #3

Re: Where is the ignore this browser link?

If you didn't register your counter, the "Ignore this browser" link will also appear at the very bottom of the "Overview" page reached after clicking on your counter, underneath "Regenerate HTML".

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter