Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2014 1:49 pm  #1

Help I upgraded to the Pro, but features haven't' been unlocked

Hi, I just upgraded to Flag Counter Pro but I don't have access to the feature updates. Can someone help me please.
I'd like to be able to unlock more flags.

BEG Radio is seeking 190 flags: We love making Friends and New Listeners All Over the World and we love collecting Flags. Every week I will acknowledge your country or local flag on my radio show. So, let's flag up!! Visite us at: www.thecccowanshow.com

October 9, 2014 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Help I upgraded to the Pro, but features haven't' been unlocked

Did you receive a confirmation and do you see that your counter is a pro counter now?

Please take into account that the collection of regional flags will be starting immediately AFTER your Pro upgrade.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

October 9, 2014 3:01 pm  #3

I have a paypal receipt but no confirmation email yet.

BEG Radio is seeking 190 flags: We love making Friends and New Listeners All Over the World and we love collecting Flags. Every week I will acknowledge your country or local flag on my radio show. So, let's flag up!! Visite us at: www.thecccowanshow.com

October 9, 2014 3:36 pm  #4

I have replied to your private message about this subject.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter