Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2014 3:49 am  #1

How To Stop My Flag Counter Counting When I Acces It

Hello     
My name is Mike.  I have only this morning implemented the Flag Counter into my QRX.com page.   I have been going in and ut of my QR page and the cunter is now at 18.   How do I stop my counter to stop counting me when I acces the page???

Best regards

Mike

October 2, 2014 4:43 pm  #2

Re: How To Stop My Flag Counter Counting When I Acces It

As I understand, you do not want to count your own visits!
You have to go to "management section" of your flagcounter and then go to "Ignore this browser".
When you go in, there are two choices. You choose: "Set a cookie in this browser so that its visits will be ignored" and then select "update".

October 2, 2014 7:58 pm  #3

Re: How To Stop My Flag Counter Counting When I Acces It

If you did not register your counter, please see the entry that covers this question in our FAQ:

Will my own visits to my site be counted in my Flag Counter?

You can choose to set a cookie in your browser that will prevent your own visits from being counted. Otherwise, by default, a unique user will be counted once per day. You can also choose for a repeat visitor to be counted every 8 hours, every 3 days, or once a week.

To set a cookie so that your own visits won't be counted, visit the Flag Counter Management section for your counter. Or, if you did not register your counter, scroll to the very bottom of the first page reached after clicking on your counter image, and click the small "Ignore this browser" link at the very bottom of the page.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter