Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2014 9:38 am  #1

Password forgotten ! HELP

Hello,

Is it really possible to have a reset email for a password forgotten ?
I sent it three times during three days and I haven't received an email with my new password yet  ! I really need to manage my account as soon as possible. I always see the message that proves me that the email has been sent but I see nothing in email folder and spam folder !

Is it possible to help me TODAY ?
My flagcounter is: yethttp://s06.flagcounter.com/more/eaHr/
Blog: http://www.flydp.blogspot.be

Thank you.

July 26, 2014 10:15 am  #2

Re: Password forgotten ! HELP

Your query has been forwarded to the admin's attention.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 26, 2014 10:17 am  #3

You probably need to Private Message mod Jens or admin Jeremy with the email linked to your Flag Counter when you created it. They will send you a new password to that email. If they believe you. But it is the weekend so it may take a day or two.

July 26, 2014 10:22 am  #4

@lorelei,
I received a PM already and what I said at the post before, I forwarded the problem to the admin.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 26, 2014 10:28 am  #5

Yes, sorry Jens, I started typing my post before I saw yours appear, so you can delete it if you want. I did not realise you had replied 2 mins before me.

July 26, 2014 10:31 am  #6

Thank you Jens & Lorelei ! 

July 26, 2014 5:37 pm  #7

Hi Fly Dp,

Your mail provider, Hotmail, is bouncing messages from our server.  I have opened a ticket with them to see if they will correct this.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

July 31, 2014 8:08 pm  #8

So..When I am going to receive the email ? 

July 31, 2014 10:22 pm  #9

Have you requested it recently?  I don't see any recent bounces on that server.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter