Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2014 4:31 pm  #1

I can see no image :(

Ehmm...well, my flagcounter doesn't work in one of my profiles...just no show no image, no counter, no flags, no nothing.... 
I dunno if I typing the code wrong or something with the page ..in any case this is my profile myanimelist.net/profile/LazyBunny

As you can see something's wrong 'cos is the same code and I can't see the "map image" in one of them

Thanks in advance for any help.

July 4, 2014 6:22 pm  #2

Re: I can see no image :(

Try to remove the URL ? Maybe there the URL+IMG combo doesn't work

July 6, 2014 12:00 pm  #3

I'm having the same issue >.>
myanimelist net/profile/ bloodiemonster 
I tried removing the url but it didnt mork 

July 6, 2014 1:44 pm  #4

@ScarlettSand
Your image is being placed between [img] tags. The page source shows that all the other images didn't use this syntax. Try to harmonise it and let us know how the progress is.
@bloodiemonster
Do the same.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 10, 2014 1:13 am  #5

I still can't get this working ?????
when I view my proifile it jsut shows a link that has been cut off I can click on it to see my my flag counter profile though

July 10, 2014 5:03 am  #6

That you see the link is a good result at this stage.
It looks like a syntax problem of the editor myanimelist.net is using. I afraid it will end up with a trial and error approach.
You should check several versions of the IMG tag and compare every time the page source and the output with the expected result.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter