Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2013 11:05 am  #11

Re: My Flags Suddenly Disappeared!

Jeremy wrote:

Did you register your counter?  I didn't find any matching your forum email address.  You should try checking your browser's history pages for the statistics page of your old counter.

that's another thing, i just skipped the part of registering it because the youtube tutorial i watched said i just skip it  omg, i'm such a stubborn kid i really don't think i'd be able to get it back again so i'd just like to say thanks to all of you maybe i should just work hard to get more flags 

May 25, 2013 11:11 am  #12

well you only lost about 4 flag...you will get them again....but make a not of your counter code this time   

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

May 25, 2013 11:14 am  #13

Paul Prince wrote:

well you only lost about 4 flag...you will get them again....but make a not of your counter code this time

you're mean haha it was actually about 6 i just forgot the other two  yeah i'll just be more wary and careful this time

May 25, 2013 11:40 am  #14

I would suggest creating yet another new counter and registering it this time.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

July 6, 2014 6:44 am  #15

The COUNTRY FLAGS disappeared yesterday and today I found how to make them reappear.There must be a bug in the code generating the image when countxl is specified. When I changed countxl into count. All country flags reappeared.Hoping the'll fix this issue quickly.SincerelySono

July 7, 2014 8:53 am  #16

The images of the country flags (preceding the 2-letter country code) disappeared during Sunday, July 6 of 2014 in all call with "countxl". Technical Support corrected this mistake.The question which remains is about the comma which is put as a comma instead of a decent hard space. Isn't there a way to avoid that comma (which, for the rest of the world means the separation of the units with the decimal digits)?
THANKS for any suggestion, help or reply whatsoever,
Sono

July 7, 2014 3:24 pm  #17

what comma? lmao  (sorry for laughing but this is too funny) you are seeing a comma on your  xl counter image where there should be a space, is that what youre saying??

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

July 7, 2014 10:01 pm  #18

I guess he means
Instead of
120 251 / 120251 / 120'251 / 120.251

the comma doesn't make much sense in some countries because it represents decimals
but I dont see a solution to make everybody happy

Board footera

Flag Counter