Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2014 8:32 pm  #1

Thank you!!

Thanks to all of you who visited my counter yesterday; it's tied to a Flickr profile page - it seems as if it doesn't register the visit unless you click on the 'remote image' icon (between the end of my profile and the"Your favorite photos from other Flickr members" section). Most of you did and the flags are coming along nicely now, but it would be nice to see the flag counter - any idea how I can solve the problem?

http://www.flickr.com/people/115230855@N04/

Once again thanks for all your help!

March 13, 2014 6:06 am  #2

Re: Thank you!!

okay Germany +1

I moved your query to the help section.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 15, 2014 12:37 am  #3

Flickr have changed their rules about third party websites on profile pages. Including Flag Counter. They just provide a grey icon which visitors must click on for a visit to register. And Flickr staff have prevented users from updating their profile because they say "this profile has been reported as spam." Meaning the FC URL in the profile. I ended up just deleting my FC from my Flickr profile. There are many other places to place your FC. Flickr is not worth it any more. @ Jens, I think this is what you were referring me to

March 15, 2014 6:45 am  #4

Lorelei, thanks very much for the info., I had guessed it was something like that. Cheers for taking the trouble to reply, all best wishes from Scotland!

March 15, 2014 10:57 am  #5

@lorelei,
Thank you for providing the answer. I appreciate it very much.

Time to close the topic.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter