Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2014 3:36 pm  #1

Flag counter dissapeared'?

for some reason i cant post a reply so ill just start a new topic. i cant see the flag counter tho the code still remains in the editing window. my site is : users/Dinkky2   Help please?!?!

Last edited by fred22 (February 28, 2014 3:37 pm)

March 1, 2014 4:28 pm  #2

Re: Flag counter dissapeared'?

You counter is online. No problem detected.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 1, 2014 7:39 pm  #3

how come i cant see it on the page then?

March 2, 2014 10:34 am  #4

I see it on your profile.

Clear your browser cache or try a different browser.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 3, 2014 7:23 pm  #5

Tru i can see it in chrome. Any reason why i cant see it in firefox?

March 4, 2014 6:20 am  #6

Check you browser setings. Your browser should allow third party code.

March 4, 2014 4:57 pm  #7

How do you do that'? I tried lookin it up ( went to options>privacy>allow sites that i want to be followed ( or something, its in dutch so thats kinda annoying) but its the closest i could find. Help? I really dont wanna switch browser just cos of this..

March 4, 2014 5:30 pm  #8

You should really just clean the firefox's cache

March 5, 2014 8:33 pm  #9

I did. It didnt work

March 5, 2014 8:36 pm  #10

hmm
try running CCleaner? xD

btw I set Firefox to clean cache everytime I close it.. sometimes I see counters (expecially mine that it happens I load much times everyday) stop appearing and get broken image symbol instead, expecially if I dont close my pc/FF for few days. :D

Board footera

Flag Counter