Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2013 5:10 am  #61

Re: Posting your code on various sites

Hi Everyone, Jens and Paul.   I am new here,

Please advise how do I insert the flag html codes into my google blog and where exactly and how to.

Like I try to insert lines right at the bottom/end of blog, copy and paste above codes and after edit and save, error message generated  - 

" Error parsing XML, line 2115, column 2: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed "

Please help  guide me. thks

December 20, 2013 6:10 am  #62

Onis,
You should consult google blog and ask exactly how to insert html or external images.

Paul and I don't have a google blog and the advice provided here is driven by the support of the people who are operating blogs/profiles/websites on different services.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 7, 2014 8:20 pm  #63

Hi
Can you put Flag Counter on a group Facebook page?  If so how do you do it  or where do you put it on the page to make it work

Thanks

May 7, 2014 9:13 pm  #64

no. facebook use a proxy. every hit will be cailifornia, USA

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

May 13, 2014 1:31 am  #65

I sign in on to my flag counter without any problems 
But can not sign in to Flag Counter Management. with the same password. 
When I want to switch to a new password in my flag counter then work my email addresses. 
The same email addresses do not work when I request a new password to Flag Counter Management. 

What to do 

Michael 

May 13, 2014 7:05 am  #66

Michael,
Please can you post your query as a separate topic at the "Help and support" section?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 19, 2014 11:02 pm  #67

How do you use this sofware?

May 19, 2014 11:10 pm  #68

Can I use this software for my website http://www.harperchase.com ?

May 20, 2014 1:57 am  #69

@tomsmith35 i dont see why not...if you have any problems, post again for help

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

May 23, 2014 6:43 pm  #70

hi..i use jimdo.com platform for my blog, can i use the flag counter in my blog..because jimdo is not listed above

Last edited by BoloBoloJogja (May 23, 2014 6:51 pm)

Dangdut is An Original Music Of Indonesia | http://dangdut.jimdo.com | http://dangdutsite.blogspot.com

Board footera

Flag Counter