Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2013 2:06 pm  #11

Re: Visitor log upgrade

hey jeremy, can you limit the number of characters in the address of the visited page to fit on a single line? is ugly with the line brake when the page has a big address.

Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/jimctu

May 27, 2013 10:21 am  #12

Any way of making "VISITOR LOG"  visible only by the site owners e.g. password protected?

May 27, 2013 11:15 am  #13

pevex wrote:

Any way of making "VISITOR LOG"  visible only by the site owners e.g. password protected?

You should have registered your counter when create one with your email. That enables you to protect your management section by a PW.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 27, 2013 1:00 pm  #14

Jens wrote:

pevex wrote:

You should have registered your counter when create one with your email. That enables you to protect your management section by a PW.

Hi, thanks very much for your quick reply, we actually did register with an email How do I enable this feature?

May 27, 2013 1:15 pm  #15

You should have received an email from boardhost which provides the details. Please check your inbox and your spam folder. Unfortunately, some email applications store incoming messages which could not be assigned to a known sender into this particular folder.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter