Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2009 9:36 pm  #1

Download or Export Stats?

Is there, or will there be a way to export the stats? I've not been going long so I'm way off 20,000 visitors but would like to keep the stats as I use them as way of checking the marketing activities on my website www.RachelsShoe.com .

By the way, Flag Counter is really useful and I recommend it to everyone I know!

Pete

Last edited by pete (September 3, 2009 9:38 pm)

September 5, 2009 5:27 am  #2

Re: Download or Export Stats?

Is there, or will there be a way to export the stats?

No is not possible . Each counter is unique and there's no way to change theirs stats so, I'm afraid you must to start again.

Yeah, FC is cool! 

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 5, 2009 1:52 pm  #3

No problem, I didn't want to change the stats just record them. But it's no big deal so thanks for the response!

Pete

September 5, 2009 1:59 pm  #4

What kind of stats would you be interested in? If you're upgrade to premium you can see all the visitors, time of their arrival, their browser & OS but is that what you're looking for? 

I suggest you recommend exporting stats in "Suggestion & Feedback" section of this forum! 

September 5, 2009 3:09 pm  #5

I am on the paid version, and the stats I get are just fine.

What I would like to do is download them from Flag Counter to Excel or something so I can keep them after I reach 20,000.

The reason is that I use advertising on Yahoo etc. with targeted campaigns to try sell my book. FC is a great way for me to see how those campaigns are doing and which countries have the most interest in my book. I'm absolutely amazed at where some of my visitors are coming from and I realise that some of the traffic will just be spiders but seeing the OS you know which they are likely to be and there aren't that many at all. My campaigns will each last for for several weeks or months so the daily pattern over the period is great to see.

I'm rambling sorry...!   

Pete

Board footera

Flag Counter