Forum counter (upgraded to Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 24, 2010 1:10 pm #21

Re: Macedonia / FYROM dispute

l know all that. Look the Moldavia (part of Romania) and the republic of Moldova (known as Moldavia).

if the problem was "just a name" of course it could be 2 Macedonias. but it isn't.

If Greece will recognise this country as "Macedonia", the next day they will demand from Greece to stop use the word "Macedonia" at all. And they will demand to take all the ancient Macedonia's relics from Greece. That is their official plan. They try to take all of you with them saying that "it is just a name"...

I'm afraid that I have to stop using the nice flagcounter too (www.info-history.gr). Sorry.

Last edited by John (September 24, 2010 1:31 pm)

September 24, 2010 8:03 pm #22

John wrote:

If Greece will recognise this country as "Macedonia", the next day they will demand from Greece to stop use the word "Macedonia" at all. And they will demand to take all the ancient Macedonia's relics from Greece. That is their official plan. They try to take all of you with them saying that "it is just a name"...

It's 2010. 

September 25, 2010 8:25 am #23

John wrote:

l know all that. Look the Moldavia (part of Romania) and the republic of Moldova (known as Moldavia).

if the problem was "just a name" of course it could be 2 Macedonias. but it isn't.

I'm afraid that I have to stop using the nice flagcounter too (www.info-history.gr). Sorry.

Do you think the great Macedonian army will invade Greece to take those relics by force? Or will the UNO take them by force (but then, the UNO wasn't even capable of defending Srebrenica from a dozen Serb peasants.)?
To me, the most likely scenario is that some corrupt Greek politicians will sell tose relics to whoever wants to have them, to enrich themselves!

March 12, 2012 3:27 pm #24

Practically, Tito baptised everything over there as "Macedonia". With the extensive use of the name "Macedonia" he aimed in the quick sanction of the term "Macedonia" as an official identifier. So by that he creates:
Meanwhile the other Balkan communistic parties revive their plans of a communistic "Macedonian" state that would allow the access of the communists to the Aegean Sea. Posdt-War Yugoslavia is formed in 1944-1945 by Tito. The problem with Tito's Yugoslavia was that in the South lived a slavic population that was mainly Bulgarian and could create trouble for Yugoslavia in the future. Also the same population, was disappointed by the Bulgarian soldiers' behaviour, during World War II. Being a Croat himself, Tito wouldn't like to retain the name Southern Serbia, or Vardaska Banovina, for that area, because he wanted to limit Serbia's power in Yugoslavia.

Tito decided that instead of naming those people as Serbs or Bulgarians, it would be best to baptise them as "Macedonians", since the communists had already begun something like that before 1940. In that way he would achieve the following:

Eliminate any connection with the Bulgarians
    Strengthen the unity of Yugoslavia, with the new federal republic
    Declare claims, in the future, towards the rest of Macedonia (Greek and Bulgarian), in the name of the "liberation" of Macedonia. The potential "Macedonian" state would remain in Yugoslavia, as a federal republic, and so Yugoslavia would finally manage to access the Aegean Sea. The terms "Vardaska Makedonia" (Vardar Macedonia-Yugoslav), "Egeiska Makedonia" (Aegean Macedonia-Greek) and "Pirinska Makedonia" (Pirin Macedonia-Bulgarian), were invented at that time to promote the impression and belief of a partitionned and enslaved "Macedonia".

March 13, 2012 3:13 am #25

These folk complaining about Macedonia need to get lives! They just show how juvenile they are.

BTW, Luxembourg shouldn't call itself Luxembourg because the Netherlands have a province called Luxemburg!! 

Let's call Greece FKHNB  (former Kingdom of the Hellenes, now broke!!)

March 14, 2012 3:20 am #26

Politic Money

Visit My Blog (smile)
Need ID Flag Click here (smile)

March 15, 2012 3:41 am #27

perjalanan-dunia wrote:

Politic Money

that is correct and behind all is the usual suspect- the land of the free

October 26, 2012 7:56 pm #28

Notturno wrote:

Balcan peninsula has always been a mix of tribes, different ethnities and so were the ancient Greek - no "pure" ethnity. So I don't understand how can nations in the West get over it and learn to share their past, while in the South-East they have to be so nationalistic. Was anyone alive 3,000 years ago to claim the ancient heritage?

You are right.
It is funny the origin of the word "Balkan". It is Turkish. At the beginning it was related to the mountains, but later it gained a slang meaning of "turmoil", "mess", "confusion".

January 31, 2013 6:39 pm #29

I am greco italian.

Greece do not want macedonia as a country as they are part of them.

They (macedonia) were forced to go into Yugoslavia. Now thats gone, they are called FYROM. Not macedonia.

Greeks (not where i am from Ionia but mainland) feel that it's their terroritory by ancient right,

It's like i feel Kosovo is Serbia aswell. And scotland is England.

The same country, different name, Different flag.

This is why there will not be peace. Humans cannot even agree on their own back yard.

Last edited by TheArtistBox (January 31, 2013 6:40 pm)

http://www.last.fm/user/TheArtistBox
97 Missing - http://s07.flagcounter.com/countries/Uu7/?missing
Please say Hi and +1 of your flag in the shoutbox.
http://artistbox.my-virtual-city.com/ - Visit for Charity

Board footera

Flag Counter