Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2012 3:21 am  #1

President Election in the U.S.

First if Jeremy or Jens believes this topic is inappropriate please delete the thread but don’t ban me as I respect this forum and want to be a member.

The reason I bring this up as a topic is to point out the hypocrisy of Obama.   I live in Southern California.  California has been a world leader in personal accountability and responsibility, we passed medical  marijuana laws way back in the 90’s.  The Obama administration has made an all out assault on individuals, freedom and states’ rights which is spitting on America's constitution. 

Even High Times magazine have pulled their endorsement of Obama.  Obama is a liar.  I have a very close female friend that has Cohn's disease if it were not for pot she would be dead or agonizing in intense pain.  The Obama administration has declared war on the needy and if it were not for legal pot in California my friend would be dead.   If America elects Obama, 1000’s of needy people will die.  And Obama does not care.

I’m curious if my friends aboard feel pot should be an individual right or a government controlled right.  If you believe the former then you support Obama if you believe in individual rights then you must hope Obama is defeated so my friend and 1,000’s of others will live pain free.

As awful as Bush was to Europe, Bush did allow people to make their own decision and Bush did not screw with the wishes of 80% of Californian’s and American’s in regards to pot. 

In my opinion Obama is about control and hates freedom and if he is reelected he will send America back to the dark ages.  Obama promised he would let states and people make their own decision but Obama’s action has been to prosecute people with small amounts of pot.  Under Obama an American could get life in prison for 8 ounces of pot under Bush the most an American would get is a fine.

I bring this up because you need to know Obama is a liar.

Last edited by Jens (February 17, 2012 4:07 pm)

February 17, 2012 2:01 pm  #2

Re: President Election in the U.S.

Totally inappropriate politcal rant.
I think Jeremy should remove this thread and ban the OP 

Last edited by Meiriongwril (February 17, 2012 2:03 pm)

February 17, 2012 2:32 pm  #3

keep all cool, because 20.01.2013 12.00 Obama is History.

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu - www.europa-irc.atwww.europa-irc.ch  - www.europa-irc.li - www.europa-irc.es

February 17, 2012 2:48 pm  #4

Alexander wrote:

keep all cool, because 20.01.2013 12.00 Obama is History.

You think?
I suspect you'll be mistaken my friend. But then, what should I know, I only live here - you're off in sunny Spain. BTW - how's the credit rating going over there?

February 17, 2012 3:04 pm  #5

you mean the us rating agencies, fitch, moody.....? the interesting of this "monopoly players" is in europe everytime more less and this is good so. sunny Spain you can find at this moment only by Paul Prince in Canary Islands, here in Barcelona it is cold.

Last edited by Alexander (February 17, 2012 8:36 pm)

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu - www.europa-irc.atwww.europa-irc.ch  - www.europa-irc.li - www.europa-irc.es

February 20, 2012 6:22 pm  #6

There's a reason pot is illegal. It's been proven time and time again to be harmful, both physically and psychologically.

Further, you are supporting organised crime.

If you have trouble coping with life problems drugs don't help.

Think of it this way, if your problems are causing you so much stress then disabling your mind won't make it easier to sort them out.

Go talk to a friendly doctor or counsellor. That never hurts. 

Good luck, from Mortie the toxicology major.

Board footera

Flag Counter