Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2009 1:36 am  #1

Flag not appear in my flag counter, why?

I have visitor from Iraq, Congo, Algeria, China, and Angola, but national flags do not appear in my flag counter, why??????

Webmaster may be help me ...

Sorry, my english not good.

Visit my blog, I want your national flag appear in my flag counter

http://syilingperingatan.blogspot.com/
http://s02.flagcounter.com/more/8zEL

September 3, 2009 1:17 pm  #2

Re: Flag not appear in my flag counter, why?

Maybe they're behind a proxy or surfing anonimously and you get "Anonymous" flag (white/grey color) 
Visiting from one country doesn't always mean they use Internet Service Provider of that country, maybe they use Satellite Internet or smthng.
Just don't worry, sooner or later you'll get those flags, be patient 

Awesome collection of coins by the way

September 3, 2009 4:55 pm  #3

Just don't worry, sooner or later you'll get those flags, be patient

Really? I had the same problem and I'm still waiting for those flags . Even if someone use an anonymous proxy, this grey flag is not counted. I know I had a visit 'cause I use another counter 

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 3, 2009 5:06 pm  #4

Was it for the same bunch of countries? Strange, cause I don't have those problems..
Another counter - FC or some other? Cause FC displays the flag according to the IP address, I'm not sure about others.
Please describe it more 

September 3, 2009 6:33 pm  #5

Was it for the same bunch of countries?

No, others.

I use another counter based on Ip address. Always are the same visits whit my 2 counters, but sometimes FC do not count visits and I don't know why... any idea?

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 3, 2009 6:41 pm  #6

Hmmm, if you saw the "Antarctica" thread, LQQKIE has problems acquiring flags of CAF, Niue, Somalia even though another counter records them - I seriously don't know cause I don't have such problems..
which countries give you problems?

edit: what if FC isn't as "sensitive" as the other counter? Sensitive in the sense of immediately recognizing the IP address.. dunno :x

Last edited by Notturno (September 3, 2009 6:42 pm)

September 3, 2009 6:59 pm  #7

edit: what if FC isn't as "sensitive" as the other counter? Sensitive in the sense of immediately recognizing the IP address.. dunno :x

In fact both are good, both are sensitive at the same time...but sometimes FC fails. Yes, I already read that topic but happens with UAE, United Kingdom, France or any other. I guess the problem is not the country, that's why I'm confused.

Anyway, is not always so probably it's a server, don't know Thanks!

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 4, 2009 7:30 pm  #8

FC hasn't failed on me yet
Is feedjit your other counter - I didn't see it in your last.fm anyway - check what Grishend said about it. Maybe that other counter does the same 

September 4, 2009 7:53 pm  #9

No is not feedjit but I think the problem are the cookies. No matter how many times  one country visit my website in one day, for FC is only one visit...right? 

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 4, 2009 8:00 pm  #10

No, that goes only for one user, not whole country!
If someone clicks on you 100x times in a row you'll get just 1 flag cause FC remembers the cookie and doesn't count it 100x unique visitor  But if that person delete cookie after each visit, then you get 100 flags, but why do that 
If you receive 100 different visitors, it will count as 100 new flags

I remember when jeremy started offering us premium FC services there was some error and EACH visit counted as unique visitor 

Last edited by Notturno (September 4, 2009 8:01 pm)

Board footera

Flag Counter