Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2011 7:18 am  #1

Longest Running TV Show??

Hello Guys,

I've join this community recently & I didn't see this type of thread in this community so i make one... Is there anyone know that which is longest running tv show now a day according to Guiness Book of World Records?? Share with us guys..

Last edited by hawkjones (September 20, 2011 7:18 am)

Watch movies online @ 10starmovies with latest updated movies & also watch the office online for free TV show without any restriction or downloading..

September 20, 2011 8:01 am  #2

Re: Longest Running TV Show??

You should know it if not you as a TV guy?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 20, 2011 10:03 am  #3

Google "The sky at night" produced by the British BBC - 54 years non-stop with the same presenter. A TV world record.

Last edited by Lorelei (September 20, 2011 10:09 am)

September 22, 2011 8:04 am  #4

I thought it was Santa Barbara ))

September 22, 2011 11:08 am  #5

September 23, 2011 10:28 am  #6

CBS Evening News this also running from 63 years..

September 24, 2011 10:47 am  #7

BBC evening news 1936. 75 years. It is the world's first TV channel and still banned from showing ads.

November 5, 2011 10:56 am  #8

Friends, Baywatch and X-fector

November 21, 2011 11:09 am  #9

Friends, Criminal mind and Family guy are longest running tv show.These are famous American television show.All season are best.

Watch Prison break online for free and don't miss to watch family guy online for free.

December 1, 2011 6:18 am  #10

I think grey anatomy and Family guy is a longest running tv show. They are superb TV shows. They running long but not bored any season Alls are interesting season. Not repeated story always good and new story.............

All seasons with complete list of  Free Greys Anatomy Episodes and series you watch.         
Watch the latest watch greek online free, streaming episodes of Greek and much more.

Board footera

Flag Counter