Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2009 3:00 am  #1

Numbers of Visitors

Dear
It is more effictive to renew the numbers of visitors daily  , thats mean to stop counter  each 24 hurs
What is your openion on this suggewstion?
Is it practical ?

If so , I will Activate Flag Counter Pro through Paypal for only $29.99 a year

Please reply ASAP

rgds
zeyad

November 4, 2009 5:30 am  #2

Re: Numbers of Visitors

I'm not sure I understand your question. 

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

November 5, 2009 1:04 am  #3

Go to your Flag Counter's Visitor Information (click on your flag counter), then click on "Pageviews" - that's where you can see daily statistics. Is that what you're refering to? 

November 15, 2009 3:02 am  #4

Thank you , Mr. Jermy & Mr. Noourno
No Mr. Noourno , I meant :
when the flag counter display on sites , the sum of total visitors from such counter
But I want your flag counter display each day visitors , its mean counter should reset all visitors then start new counter each day

is that clear now !

November 15, 2009 4:18 am  #5

You want to go back to zero flags every day?

If so, that isn't possible.  Although you could certainly put up a new Flag Counter every day, although that's probably too much trouble.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

November 15, 2009 10:53 pm  #6

menhaj wrote:

Thank you , Mr. Jermy & Mr. Noourno
No Mr. Noourno , I meant :
when the flag counter display on sites , the sum of total visitors from such counter
But I want your flag counter display each day visitors , its mean counter should reset all visitors then start new counter each day

is that clear now !

Not exactly Why do you need that? It also means reseting all the flags and starting from zero each day  Jeremy has already explained that it is not possible, unless you put up a new flag counter each day.

Each counter keeps statistics of number of daily visitors already (click on your flag counter image, then choose "pageviews"), everyone can see that, so I don't completely get it. 

oh & I'm Notturno.

Board footera

Flag Counter