Forum counter (upgraded to Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2010 7:54 pm #21

Re: War against terror

zakur wrote:

No government is working for world peace. In the best cases they fight for peace in their own country; which usually leads to unjustice in other countries...
But most time, they just go to war for money.

I agree , the last wars in the last century was fight because of money, and of course the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan/Yemen/Somalia too , producer of weapons and tanks earning millions.
A worldwide peace would be the ruin for these producers.

February 24, 2010 8:05 pm #22

Also, the need of an enemy is a factor for new wars.
After WW II, the US government kept fearing their own people with the "Read Threat": The soviets wanted to rule the world and destroy the "American way of life". In 1989, Most comunist regimes fell down, so they needed a new threat to their people: They found Saddam Hussein in a few months, and most muslim countries too.
People in fear are much easier to manage, and won't question what are you doing with them...

February 28, 2010 8:31 am #23

I just said:
War called war.
The best way to fight terror is to respect the difference of opinion and culture, i know it looks too simple and obvious...but i think it's the only way. How to do it? I do it with my music, sharing my passion and my proudness with my rhymes: i've tested that Hip Hop join people from far countries and with different lifestyle.
It's my little contribution. Great contributors?....make your facts!! 

March 4, 2010 7:29 pm #24

They are all fair game when US troops are being blown up by men, women, children alike. When the terrorists dress like civilians, who's a terrorist, who isn't?

Khackdrums

March 16, 2010 9:12 am #25

April 29, 2010 6:29 am #26

I think that there is no innocent killing yet heard.They forces know better then the civilians that how to control the situation but i am surprised that why Pakistan is not taking control over them whether they are not too much.

April 29, 2010 3:30 pm #27

Islam is the single biggest roadblock to the global schemes of the international financier and multinational corporations that call themselves "The New World Order."  I believe that, and that alone is why the U.S. is waging war against Islam and the Moslems.  I pointed to this in my analysis of the "New World Moral Order" map and plan I posted in my lostliberty blog.

I just hope that when the Blue Helmet Mafia is marching down the streets of America, we, men, women, and children, in and out of uniform, have the courage to resist with every ounce of their being.

Forget about peace through the understanding of the peoples.  We are not the ones that make war, although some with weak minds will goosestep along with the war-mongers.  War is a product of the economic and power interests.  Always has been.

May 25, 2010 5:53 am #28

It was with disbelief and shock that around the world, people saw the news footage of the events on September 11, 2001 of the planes-turned-missiles that saw the destruction of the World Trade Center towers and damage of the Pentagon. What is probably the worst terrorist attack on the United States, is totally inexcusable and to be condemned. The ghastly terrorist attacks led to a mixture of political, social and economic reaction around the world.

February 21, 2011 5:51 am #29

I think it goes beyond just oil.  Islam may well be the greatest obstacle to a New World Order, of money, by money, and for money.

May 17, 2011 9:08 am #30

behained a terrore is some one asked for his right and no one lesen to him or them
just solve thier problem and will be no terror in the world
usa how many time used vote in plstine assue ???
just think and answer me
the whole warld say yes and us say no why
and u dont want terrore
how they can get what they want tel me
they go to court and us uses vot for moor thank 80 times  aginst plastine assue
hers the problem
what they want is to be anist with every one thats all

Board footera

Flag Counter