Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2010 3:28 pm  #1

Little Rock!

On the Request Flags forum i have just the one thread running which i contribute to on a regular basis.

Jeremy can you do something about all the Little Rock threads that are taking over that forum, for instance put them in their own section as it all seems to be getting out of hand.

Regards Paul

Old English haulage company W & J Riding

December 5, 2010 7:16 pm  #2

Re: Little Rock!

my flag counter is not working properly. its not counting flags or visitors. can any one help me?

December 6, 2010 4:31 pm  #3

Paul wrote:

On the Request Flags forum i have just the one thread running which i contribute to on a regular basis.

Jeremy can you do something about all the Little Rock threads that are taking over that forum, for instance put them in their own section as it all seems to be getting out of hand.

Regards Paul

the best way is open chat section when two or more people will exchange info .
My vote for this - is anybody support me ???

Last edited by LittleRock (December 6, 2010 7:48 pm)

December 6, 2010 5:45 pm  #4

Lol, the same what I say for some days.

LittleRock, it's not the problem you give flags to other!
it's only the request part of this forum is full with theards, they all are only for you^^

December 6, 2010 10:12 pm  #5

LR - you can also make one thread and ask all users you're visiting to put there their lists of wanted flags.

p.s. seems you didn't receive my emails. today I've sent you info about Andorra and then received the same from you ;) anyway, thanks for all infos, they' re very helpful

December 7, 2010 5:28 am  #6

kt wrote:

LR - you can also make one thread and ask all users you're visiting to put there their lists of wanted flags.

p.s. seems you didn't receive my emails. today I've sent you info about Andorra and then received the same from you ;) anyway, thanks for all infos, they' re very helpful

You imagine how difficult it is to get confused who needs what, if there is a list of a dozen people? I seriously wonder what to stop the hand: all is very simple and anyone can do the same. Several times already written about how this is done on items. I understand when the lists are relatively rare flags: but there are requests on the flag of Ukraine or Belgium! It can be seen by human laziness: why do waste my time when the "kt" or "LR" will do anything for you.
I've seen to cease its operations here and the only real solution for all - is to create a separate topic, which only give information about the rare proxies - well, and who should be: he can do everything himself. If it is he does - then it is not necessary. If it is fair to say I can not understand the desire for some kind of flags! I was wondering do it yourself, or coca-flag to someone. And what a man feels who made the flag? He did not apply for any of the work and effort - even more so that really has not visited his blog is not something that a visitor to a new country - and even a new visitor!
There is another way to get virtually any flag, should go to the Windows TCP setup  to change their IP - but it's a long way. If I thought up just to collect the number of flags - that really I think a couple of days to bring them up to 200 flags. And here the paradox - the more you can do the flags - the less it would be desirable.
So be patient until the end of this week and I wring all of its distribution.

p.s. Yes I am lost few e-mail from you. Anyway if I will no confirm your mail, can you re-send it after few hours??

Last edited by LittleRock (December 7, 2010 7:34 am)

Board footera

Flag Counter