Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2010 2:37 pm  #1

Zambia today!

I don't now how long but now  it's working good enough to visit your sites

Please give me direct link to your FC - it's easier to add a flag and doesn' take much time. if you don't do this, I'll try to visit you too, but maybe there'll be problems

November 5, 2010 2:42 pm  #2

Re: Zambia today!

May I ask what's the point of this?

November 5, 2010 2:42 pm  #3

November 5, 2010 2:52 pm  #4

Fizzee Rascal - visited

Notturno - the point is to help people with rare flags. may I ask why does it irritate you?

November 5, 2010 3:06 pm  #5

Wouldn't it irritate you if you knew that some flag you got on your blog, eg. the Seychelles, actually came from Russia or Poland?
Why have you put the flagcounter on your blog? To see who's interested in your blog's content or just for decoration? Why even keep a blog when the flagcounter on it doesn't represent the reality?

November 5, 2010 3:25 pm  #6

Notturno - but what is your problem? You don't accept visiting via proxy servers and ok. But some users enjoy it and it makes you nervous,,,? Why?

There are many "tricks" - some users put their FC on other site, some of them spam... I think it's stupid but it's not problem for me. that's not my business

No, I don't have FC on my blog to "represent the reality". I just collect flags and it is ONLY kind of play for me. But no, it's not meaning of my life... sometimes I think that some of you treat it too serious... Don't you really have more important problems in your life...? Well, to be envied

November 5, 2010 3:36 pm  #7

November 5, 2010 3:40 pm  #8

ok, 122nd flag in your collection

November 5, 2010 4:22 pm  #9

Visited 

November 5, 2010 4:36 pm  #10

visited, but you've already had Zambia

Board footera

Flag Counter