Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2010 4:37 am #1

9/11

Why politics is such a mess? What are your thoughts on 9/11?
http://ericlingofficial.blogspot.com/2010/09/911.html

September 14, 2010 4:18 am #2

Re: 9/11

Think about "false flag operation"! WTC 7 - yes, I think - controlled explosion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpupwvsT6Nw&feature=player_embedded#!

The horrible start with WTC 1 and 2, dont´t know. Pentagon, too. But, where are the Videos? 100s of cameras are installed... (Pentagon).

Don´t misunderstand - I´m sad of all victims. Was the crime of this century.

http://betonwolke.jimdo.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5HpeA_WSo

September 19, 2010 6:22 pm #3

September 20, 2010 3:19 pm #4

volatil wrote:

check out SEPTEMBER CLUES on google videos.

the no plane theory seems the most plausible one to me.

What means the "no plane theory"?

September 20, 2010 6:50 pm #5

blub002 wrote:

volatil wrote:

check out SEPTEMBER CLUES on google videos.

the no plane theory seems the most plausible one to me.

What means the "no plane theory"?

It means no real planes hit the buildings. If you're interested in the matter, just watch the docu SEPTEMBER CLUES. It explains everything.

September 20, 2010 7:24 pm #6

Well it gives a lot of these docs and i have seen a few too, so i dont believe in the "official" story too. But also not everything in these docs are correct some things are just guesses or lies. Every one who have eyes see thats the Pentagon was not hit by plane but i think thats the towers was hit by planes, if thats was normal planes or not i dont know.

September 20, 2010 7:50 pm #7

sure, a lot of docus are disinfo stuff. watch them and let your sound brain be the judge if it's a piece of bullshit or not. to me personally, the aforementioned docu makes the most sense. what makes you be so sure that the towers were hit by real planes?
all images were faked, and all "eye-witnesses" later turned out to be actors. the planes which were seen by real witnesses were there, but they didn't fly into the towers.

September 20, 2010 8:13 pm #8

Did you think thats they have put the planes in the video and just have detonate some bombs in the towers? Hundred of people have seen there how one or both plane flight into, and on all videos you can see planes too, i dont believe thats they can fake live records of every TV-station there, also it gives a few of private records. And the people who have saw it dont can be all bought. Also the people have hear the sound of the planes.

September 21, 2010 3:45 pm #9

the real witnesses just heard and saw planes flying at low altitude. all the rest is a big fake: the impacts into the buildings, the false witnesses in the mass media, the so called private records also turned out to be fake, according to SEPTEMBER CLUES. watch the movie (there's a german version of it, too) and make up your own mind.
the neo faschist bastards have fooled the whole world with their al-cia-da terror fake shit, and nobody really cares about it. this sadly reminds the coming into power of the nazis in germany in the early 1930ies.

Last edited by volatil (September 21, 2010 3:46 pm)

September 21, 2010 4:00 pm #10

Well i have read a lot about thats and watched some films too, so i think my informations about this day are ample. I dont believe thats all videos are fake, maybe not all have seen the first plane but i am sure thats almost all there have seen the second plane, the buildings in the near are skyscraper too an there are many offices and apartment with a clear view of the twin towers, so they would say something if they dont had saw planes. However, i was not there and just can say what i know about thats your theory sounds for me unrealistic, maybe i am wrong and you right who know. But i think thats we are agree in common about the incident on this day.

Board footera

Flag Counter