Flag Counter ยป Forum
ย 
ย ย 
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2023 10:56 am  #1

placement of details..

Just subscribed! Got too curious & wanted to verify whether the hidden flags & details would be retroactively revealed, lol guess not.. but at least I got it now, & for the next 365 days ๐Ÿ˜ย 

If ever possible, would love the option to like, make the "pageviews" dock in the upper-right corner (as opposed to the current bottom-left) as well as a standalone "newest" in the top-center spot or just after the counter title (currently also bottom-left & paired with "you", but I have it turned off now & made my title longer to try & fill some of that top space, lol).. that would look super neat, I think ๐Ÿคฉย 

Or in the case of just the title being the only thing up top, the ability to *center* it? As well as centering the bottom "pageviews"? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks for such a nifty tool! ๐ŸŽ‰

Last edited by 4Frenchie (July 9, 2023 1:16 am)

x.x

July 8, 2023 5:36 pm  #2

Re: placement of details..

New flags Silesian & Poland for you

July 9, 2023 1:19 am  #3

Thanks for the visits from Slovakia, Switzerland, Poland & New Jersey! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜

x.x

July 9, 2023 11:18 am  #4

visit from Spain

July 9, 2023 6:40 pm  #5

Thank you for Spain, Cook Islands, & Italy! ๐Ÿงก

So weird tho, now there's a ton of "unknown" / unreferred hits with no evidence really of how they got there on FlagCounter & StatCounter can't see them at all either.. it's like the image itself ended up somewhere else.ย  Gonna have to change the name now since it's not accurate anymore.. not all those actually visited the little shop; also most only look at the front page, would be great if we could have like a ~set of banners for a site, of one for each page & they'd be ~locked to the urls they belong to (with the link address on the image) to only count visits *on* the pages themselves.. but that's probably not possible lol ๐Ÿ˜“

Edit: I just found the PRO feature to lock it to a site! Whew, should've remembered to set that sooner, hehe.. ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited by 4Frenchie (July 9, 2023 7:06 pm)

x.x

July 9, 2023 6:44 pm  #6

The unknown visitors are most probably Google bots and crawlers, which you, unfortunately, will never get rid of

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

July 9, 2023 6:50 pm  #7

Oh and you can do that, actually. Visit Management Section, Allowed Sites, enter the URL of your site and ta-dah!

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

July 9, 2023 7:09 pm  #8

Thank you, Holland25! I just found it then came back to edit my post & saw your reply, so thanks for the reminder regardless ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

Last edited by 4Frenchie (July 10, 2023 3:03 am)

x.x

July 10, 2023 5:33 pm  #9

+1 from Poland

Board footera

ย 

Flag Counter

ย