Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2009 1:42 pm  #1

Small print

I am finding the print on this forum is very small and I can't read it very well. How can I make it bigger?

Sue

September 1, 2009 2:09 am  #2

Re: Small print

I don't understand exactly, you mean the size?

You can make it bigger using your web browser.
-IE8 (View menu or click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom right corner of the Internet Explorer window)
-Safari (View menu and zoom)
-FireFox (View menu and zoom)

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 1, 2009 1:35 pm  #3

I use AOL with my flag counter. I need to be able to change the font on the writing so I can read it  more easily.

Sue.

September 1, 2009 1:50 pm  #4

I use AOL with my flag counter. I need to be able to change the font on the writing so I can read it  more easily.

Sue.

September 2, 2009 1:46 am  #5

I don't know about AOL    but try changing the font of your PC.

Microsoft Windows XP
-display properties
-appearance
-advanced
-You will see many options where you can choose colours, sizes and fonts of your windows, icons, scrollbar, menu, etc.

I made it and I can see differences, inclusive my web browser. Maybe this can help you. But if you are talking about the flagcounter website or any other, I'm afraid the fonts can't be changed   

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 2, 2009 2:29 am  #6

I'm confused, is the font on this forum too small or the font on your Flag Counter?  The font on the forum you can adjust in your browser settings.  We have it set at a normal size right now that should be readable for most users.  Your browser might be making it smaller, however.

The font in the Flag Counter, however, cannot be adjusted.  It is a fixed size for all users.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 2, 2009 2:33 am  #7

it's just the forum that has very small writing. I have to use my  glasses to read it and even then I'm guessing what is said as it's just too small.

Sue.

September 2, 2009 2:34 am  #8

I have no clue how to alter it on my browser.

September 2, 2009 2:35 am  #9

Does your mouse have a scroll wheel?  The easiest way is to hold down control and turn the wheel a couple clicks up.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 2, 2009 2:36 am  #10

no this mouse doesn't have a wheel.

Board footera

Flag Counter