Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 3:50 pm  #1

Flags of the countries of my visitors of my profile are not appearing

Yesterday, January 7, 2017, I added the Flag Counter on my profile at Interpals.

In Interpals, there is a page wherein I can see who among the Interpals members had viewed my Profile.  Since I added the Flag Counter yesterday, the Interpals website has shown me that at least 7 different people from 7 different countries had visited my Profile.

However, the Flag Counter only shows 2 flags of countries, and these countries are not even the countries of the 7 Interpal members that had visited my Profile, where I had placed the Flag Counter.

May I kindly request you to please help me on what I should do to correct this error?

Thank you very much.

Happy New Year and Happy Three Kings.

January 8, 2017 5:48 pm  #2

Re: Flags of the countries of my visitors of my profile are not appearing

Let me guess...
yours and Germany.
Interpals loads their images trrough a proxy so you will only recieve visits from Germany.
Thereis nothing FC can do.
For more info,please read 

http://flagcounter.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22888

Regards

January 8, 2017 9:16 pm  #3

Thank you very much for your reply.

IF it is true that ALL Interpal members will only have Visitors logged as “Germany” and the members’ respective countries (and in my case, is Canada – and is correct for my situation),

Why have I encountered at least 3 other Interpal members who have the Flag Counters and their Flag Counters seem to be working properly because they have about 10 flags and more displayed in their Flag Counters? 

In fact, that is one of the reasons why I added the Flag Counter on my own profile at Interpals – because I saw the Flag Counters at the profiles of other Interpal members, and I liked the Flag Counters.

January 8, 2017 10:30 pm  #4

kind_and_sincere_male wrote:

Thank you very much for your reply.

IF it is true that ALL Interpal members will only have Visitors logged as “Germany” and the members’ respective countries (and in my case, is Canada – and is correct for my situation),

Why have I encountered at least 3 other Interpal members who have the Flag Counters and their Flag Counters seem to be working properly because they have about 10 flags and more displayed in their Flag Counters? 

In fact, that is one of the reasons why I added the Flag Counter on my own profile at Interpals – because I saw the Flag Counters at the profiles of other Interpal members, and I liked the Flag Counters.

It is true.
Just German Flags.
For your question i can find 2 quick reasons:
1- the flagcounter was created and displayed  before Interpals changed their image loading system
or 
2-The flagcounter is inserted somewere else (another website).

You can visit my profile in Interpals ans see what i´m saying (same username).

Last edited by benfica69 (January 8, 2017 10:34 pm)

January 9, 2017 2:18 am  #5

Thank you very much for your reply, once more.

I am a bit confused.

In your Profile in Interpals, in the “About’ section, you have 2 Flag Counters in your Interpals Profile.  One has so many flags, and seems to be working.  The second Flag Counter only has Germany.

Then, in the “Requests” section, you have 2 links that lead me to images that show only the flags of Germany and Canada (my flag).

What I am confused about is why do you have a Flag Counter that is working, and another Flag Counter that is not working, AND 2 links to images of Flag Counters that also seem to be not working?

As for the Flag Counter being “inserted somewhere else (another website)”, which website would my correct Flag Counter be inserted?

By the way, why have you not visited Interpals for a long time?

Thank you.

January 9, 2017 9:42 am  #6

The first one ,my primary counter was inserted yesterday in Interpals.
It´s the one i have in my blogs.
The second is exclusive to interpals.
The counters work,but in interpals only recieving 1-3 german visits a day (depending on your visit preference settings).
You can ask then why in my 2nd Counter i only have german visits (portuguese flag has gone...)
I didn´t recieve any visits for a 30 day period so the counter was reseted.
As i created a Interpals account for testing purposes,don´t give much importance to the "request section".
Today i will insert the second counter on 
http://jotaflag.blogspot.pt/ 
so if you visit my profile later on you will see that i have new visits and flags, But the visits were not originated from Interpals.
Finally if you wish,you can join us there with your counter.

Regards

January 11, 2017 4:10 am  #7

I can see that you have now changed the “About” section of your Interpals Profile.

The last time I checked it, your 2nd Flag Counter did not seem to work.  Now, I see that the 2nd Flag Counter also has many flags.  Nevertheless, when I clicked your 2nd Flag Counter, it still does not seem to work because I am just getting a window that says “404 Not Found”.

When I clicked the link that you had provided me:  http://jotaflag.blogspot.pt/ , I was surprised to see many Flag Counters, and I am wondering what that Blog Spot is for.  Why are there so many Flag Counters? 

I am thinking that each Flag Counter could belong to a different person.  Am I right?  But I do not understand the purpose of that Blog Spot showing the counters of about 90 people.

Also, supposing I joined you in that Blog Spot with my counter, my Flag Counter will only show Germany and Canada, right?

Thank you for your reply.

Board footera

Flag Counter