Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2010 5:08 pm  #1

Government - of, by, and for money

Although it doesn’t fit any scheme of idealism, the fact is that government is the power of money.  It is to the misfortune of all the peoples of the world that money is now global and seeks power on a global level to promote its interests.  It’s unfortunate that the Anglo-American Empire is busying itself with the spreading of this global dominance of money in the name of “democracy."   Use of American military power to do this fulfills Cecil Rhodes dream of the U.S. taking over Britain's self-appointed role of world policeman.

Discussing the subject of Southern Secession and the Draconian and very unconstitutional means Lincoln used to suppress it and showing that suppression to be money motivated, M A Johnson, a group member, posted this from Lysander Spooner in an aol group a number of years ago:

----------

Spooner also hits upon the true reason for Lincoln's
war, namely, the need to keep money flowing into the
federal treasury via enforcement of the protective
tariff:

All political power, so called, rests practically
    upon this matter of money. Any number of scoundrels,
    having money enough to start with, can establish
    themselves as a "government"; because, with money,
    they can hire soldiers, and with soldiers extort
    more money; and also compel general obedience to
    their will. It is with government, as Caesar said
    it was in war, that money and soldiers mutually
    supported each other; that with money he could
    hire soldiers, and with soldiers extort money. So
    these villains, who call themselves governments,
    well understand that their power rests primarily
    upon money. With money they can hire soldiers, and
    with soldiers extort money. And, when their
    authority is denied, the first use they always
    make of money, is to hire soldiers to kill or
    subdue all who refuse them more money.

The love of money is the root of all evil. And it is
omnipotent government which is best able to carry out
the evil plans of those who love money.

-------

I would add to this that money need not always resort to soldiers.  Buying “intellectuals"  to cloak their crimes in garb of  "reason" or “progress"  can sometimes reduce the need for soldiers by quelling the masses through the narcotic effect of well developed, even if meaningless, rhetoric.

June 10, 2010 12:32 pm  #2

Re: Government - of, by, and for money

MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Whether you are buying a home, balancing your checkbook, or investing in your 401(k), the resources on MyMoney.gov can help you maximize your financial decisions. Throughout the site, you will find important information from 20 Federal agencies and Bureaus designed to help you make smart financial choices.

June 15, 2010 6:31 pm  #3

BanneyHill wrote:

MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Whether you are buying a home, balancing your checkbook, or investing in your 401(k), the resources on MyMoney.gov can help you maximize your financial decisions. Throughout the site, you will find important information from 20 Federal agencies and Bureaus designed to help you make smart financial choices.

Make a little effort and I'm sure you can find better sources for honest information than a government propaganda site.  The U.S. government has been under the control of the bankers since Hamilton got Washington to set up the first national bank.  Unfortunately, one of the best sources, Yamaguchy, just closed down.

June 16, 2010 4:27 am  #4

thanks for the information

jim

June 9, 2011 10:35 am  #5

Government should also looks that if the finance has been utilize in the proper manner.

http://www.financeninvestments.com/funds/commodity-mutual-funds.html

July 1, 2011 6:50 pm  #6

rosehusten, I do not see the relevance of the website you posted. Can you explain more?

Give Me The Facts
givemethefacts@mail.com

July 1, 2011 9:51 pm  #7

I think Rick's (PhreedomPhan ) posting is on the mark. As they say, money is the root of all evil. I have witnessed first hand how China's development and growth have spawned in many cases an all-consuming drive to get money into the individual's pocket regardless of the impact upon others. This has been pervasive from the top to the bottom. Unfortunately, with this focus and lack of concern for others, the value system erodes.

Lee

July 5, 2011 1:03 pm  #8

this stuff is funny!

According to the Constitution of the USA and how things were changed regarding monetary issues

It went wrong in December of 1913 When the President and a handful of his friends in the Senate and Congress made a law allowing for the Federal Reserve.

Adding that to the fact that our currency was supposed to be in metal weight of gold and silver so we would not loose any value
and it would be of the actual metal value instead of a counterfeit impression of what it is supposed to be worth.

... but seriously - who cares? Who is trying to stop any of this - are you? I fight this stuff and seems to be alone ... a lot of people puff up and act like it is important and what is happening is wrong ... but it is JUST ALL TALK and no real action!

~~ "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." ~~
Obama Portsmouth, N.H. 8/11/09
Add A Flag Here!

June 26, 2012 11:48 pm  #9

@PhreedomPhan. Thank you kindly for your post. I decided not to click on your links. And thank you kindly to "hopeprivate" for the link to Women's Nike sox. There are 5 Nike stores at the end of my street.

Last edited by Lorelei (June 27, 2012 1:29 am)

June 27, 2012 9:47 am  #10

Lorelei,

More helpful might be to make use of the "Report" function.  I doubt that "hopeprivate" will be back to read your reply.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter