Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2016 2:28 pm  #1

Newbie questions

I just seen these flag counter on couple of sites and want to try to implement on one of my project that I am helping them developing the front end. Appreciate if anyone can help answer my questions please:

1) Does this flag counter comes with an option to show for all viewer and show only to admin?
2) Does this flag counter only shows the flag of country and also record the cities?
3) Does this work Javascript and get affected with user who block the ads and thus resulting in impartial representation of the traffic breakdown?
4) Does admin has a override control to tweak the numbers (if needed)?
5) Does this flag counter help in anyway in better SEO in impressing the search engines?

Last edited by stefanweb (June 10, 2016 3:47 pm)

Help people changing the front-end of modern web.

June 11, 2016 5:25 pm  #2

Re: Newbie questions

1) it depends on the version you are trying to implement a) free version is visible for all website visitors b) pro version can be hidden
2) only countries, pro users might employ the presentation of several country regions
3) no javascript is used
4) no
5) no, as far as I know it has no effects on website rankings etc.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

June 11, 2016 5:49 pm  #3

Re: Newbie questions

Thanks Jens, will give it a go in a while.

Help people changing the front-end of modern web.

Board footera

Flag Counter