Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2016 11:54 pm  #1

Traffic exchange: Hit Leap

What are the methods they use to get more flags? And which one is better? Does the traffic exchange? I started to use the hit leap because they say it is the best traffic exchange method. Have you met? Any more uses? If yes how many flags can per hour or per day? I started to use but I see some disadvantages such as making a lot of noise in the PC and read that creates virus and maleware the PC. Moreover if not we buy minutes we have to stand and watch videos all day without stopping in order to earn credits, these credits that are processed in minutes that other users use to visit our blog and generate flags. I'll start experimenting today more seriously to see how many flags with an hour per day. Who already experienced what you think? Know some method or some traffic exchange site better than hitleap?

May 4, 2016 3:00 pm  #2

Re: Traffic exchange: Hit Leap

hitleap is more like bot traffic for me. A lot of their member use proxy/vpn/vps just to get minutes. Its better if you use some manual traffic exchange if you don't have ads network on your site.
my recomendation for manual traffic exchange is easyhits4u, trafficg, em-hits.

June 11, 2016 8:00 am  #3

Most traffic exchange websites claim to be the best or the leading site in their market. The best is to try a few different ones and decide which suits your needs. Are you looking for a lot of hits even if they come from only one country or fewer hits but with geo-targetting options to get visits from many countries.

February 4, 2017 6:48 am  #4

Hit Leap traffic allowed from Google?

Board footera

Flag Counter