Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2016 7:44 pm  #1

my counter does not show flags

Hello !  Sorry for my English, because I from Russia and to learn English only ..... I have a problem with counter flags ...... it shows the total number of visits and only two flags - Germany and Russia .... . why not other countries ? I see people from many countries on my page, but only two flags are fixed....I hope you understand my problem ..... waiting your answer 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted 

February 27, 2016 8:01 am  #2

Re: my counter does not show flags

nobody wants to help?

February 27, 2016 8:27 am  #3

((Russian text deleted by me (Jens) ))

...that in this code is wrong?

Last edited by Jens (February 27, 2016 5:42 pm)

February 27, 2016 5:43 pm  #4

The counter shows three flags now. It works fine.

The visitors will only be counted if they load the flag counter image completely. Their visits will not be counted if they leave your site before the image has been displayed.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

February 27, 2016 6:23 pm  #5

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I see the flag 3 out of 11 visitors .....I realized that not all flags will be displayed....sad

Last edited by Tanya (February 27, 2016 6:24 pm)

February 27, 2016 8:02 pm  #6

Now you have 18 flags...

February 27, 2016 8:28 pm  #7

I already confused myself....there were 2 flag now 18............but thank you for your attention to my problem !!!! ))

February 27, 2016 8:34 pm  #8

Strange ... but so many people from Japan do not come to me hahaha ....... on the site where I put the counter can be seen visitors ..... The Japanese were 1 or 2 people hahaaa ... but the counter shows 201 people hahaaa. ..... it really amuses me

Last edited by Tanya (February 27, 2016 8:36 pm)

February 27, 2016 10:23 pm  #9

I'm in shock ...... 424 Japanese ..... I do not mind but I did not see them on my page haha .... how can this be .... ????? I looked who visited my page .... there were 2 Japanese .... other people from Europe and America ... and some from  turkey ..... counter made them all Japanese ..
You can delete the counter ??? I will make a new

Last edited by Tanya (February 27, 2016 10:27 pm)

February 28, 2016 9:59 am  #10

Well, you can make a new counter. Your old counter will be deleted automatically after 30 days of inactivities.

Please note and consider before being surprised again.  It is a difference between visitors and site visits. One visitor can easily create tons of site visits.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter