Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2016 6:14 pm  #1

My account and flagcounter closed ?

Hi,

The account was Pro until december 2015.
http://s09.flagcounter.com/admin.cgi?eMiO is not working right now.

Regards

January 1, 2016 6:20 pm  #2

Re: My account and flagcounter closed ?

Well, December 2015 is history.

Did you prolonged your pro account?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

January 1, 2016 6:28 pm  #3

No, not prolonged.

The flag counter was OK until yesterday with the old pro stats (but with the logo FLAG Counter like a free flagcounter).

The account is closed  for a Pro Flag Counter to a Free Flag Counter and the stats are lost ?

Last edited by joc (January 1, 2016 6:31 pm)

January 2, 2016 12:29 pm  #4

I don't know how the procedure is if a pro account is no longer valid.

I shall inform the administrator to have a look on it.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

January 2, 2016 11:16 pm  #5

Hi joc,

After a Flag Counter Pro subscription is not renewed, the counter is converted back to a free counter.  You are welcome to use the free version of our service, but the regional flags and statistics you collected as a Flag Counter Pro user will no longer be shown on your counter. 

I am not seeing any indication that your counter has been closed, what sort of problem are you having?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

January 8, 2016 10:42 pm  #6

The account was back to normal a few minutes after my post.  I will return to the counter Pro subscription when my personal web site will be completed in the next months . For now , the counter is on my Tumblr account .

Regards

January 9, 2016 12:05 pm  #7

You are welcome

January 10, 2016 6:21 pm  #8

hey I'm not going into my account tried many times to get the wrong password I have paid for the pro but nothing happens Thanks for the help with the problem
Jan Sjoegren

January 10, 2016 8:05 pm  #9

Hi tiger,

What is the address of your counter?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

January 10, 2016 9:02 pm  #10

v-skogen.blogspot.com 

Board footera

Flag Counter