Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2015 7:34 am  #1

Values gone - reactivate with update to pro?

Hi everybody,

I lost my values of visitors on my counter. I had a few hundrets and had to collect this over some years.
Now I was reading in an other topic that it is possible that my counter wasnt visited for more than 30 days. This would be possibble I think.

Now my question is:
If I'm upgrading to pro version, would my counter show the lost visits, or does it not show my lost visits and only protect me in future of this problem?

Sorry for my rough englisch, I hope you understand ;)
thx

August 13, 2015 8:34 am  #2

Re: Values gone - reactivate with update to pro?

Generaly spoken, the upgrade to pro will prevent this problem in the future.
However, it would be worthwhile to ask the admin whether the statistic of you counter is elsewhere in cache and if the restore would be possible.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

August 13, 2015 5:57 pm  #3

Re: Values gone - reactivate with update to pro?

Hi pshr23,

Unfortunately, n upgrade to pro will not restore a counter that has been removed for inactivity.  Those accounts have been permanently removed to make room for active customers.

Flag Counter Pro counters, however, are not subject to a removal for inactivity, and the upgrade unlocks lots of cool features.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter