Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2015 1:41 am  #1

Confirm Version

Is it possible to confirm what version I am running? I upgraded to the PRO version but cannot see things I believed it would show once upgraded. I did receive an email advising the account was updated but am not sure.
Thanks

Last edited by OldenGray (May 8, 2015 1:42 am)

May 8, 2015 4:33 am  #2

Re: Confirm Version

You should check you flag counter management site. It is mentioned there.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 8, 2015 6:28 pm  #3

Any of the items that indicate the Pro version will not change. Would that mean that it does not recognize the upgrade?

May 9, 2015 6:13 am  #4

None of the items that can be changed will actually change when they are checked. They are grayed out and will not all them to be exectuted!

May 9, 2015 6:14 am  #5

What exactly are you talking about?

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

May 9, 2015 10:15 am  #6

OldenGray wrote:

None of the items that can be changed will actually change when they are checked. They are grayed out and will not all them to be exectuted!

Does the most of the flags you have already collected have a grey + in front of their country flag?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 9, 2015 7:02 pm  #7

Hi OldenGray,

Is it possible that you have two counters?  If your counter has been upgraded, one of that changes you will see is that after clicking on your counter, the link in the top right corner that says "Upgrade" is replaced by "Visitor Log". 

If you follow the link in your upgrade email you should see if the counter in the message is the same one that you are referring to here.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

May 12, 2015 3:32 am  #8

Are you  referring to http://flagcounter.com/ ?

May 12, 2015 5:13 pm  #9

Yes sure, that is what he needs to know.

I detected three counters which are currently assigned to you
Found m7kE  on s03    free version
Found rkSv   on s05    free version
Found 0u92   on s07    free version

Either you registered a different counter as a pro version which is not connected with you email or you made a typing error during the registration process that the confirmation didn't find the correct way or you made some other things wrongly with the registration.

Having checked the recently sent PM, it seems to me that the counter you are referring to is the counter rkSv on S05. Please could you confirm that?

Board footera

Flag Counter